- NZD20 - NZD25 per hour, Benefits: Competitive Rates
- Job Type
- 27 days ago
Tradestaff are looking for 3 highly skilled Mig/Tig welders specialising in heavy stainless steel TIG welding and fabrication for one of our engineering clients
This company is a fast paced, well known medium sized company who deal with structual steel and are on the hunt for someone to take control of their stainless steel welding and fabrication sector.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be qualified/time served as a welder or at least 3 years experience
- Competent in MIG/TIG welding
- Confident in reading engineering drawings
- Able to work alone as well as in a team
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Supply 2 relevant references
Why work for Tradestaff?
- Weekly Pay (Wages or Contract)
- Great Rates
- All PPE Provided
- Long term assignments
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects
- Work for a Company that cares about your career and safety
This company pride themselves on their work ethics and their ability to work together as a team to provide a very high quality standard of work. No two days are the same and this is a very fast paced environment.
If you think you would excel at this role please do not hesitate to contact TRADE STAFF or apply directly ONLINE