Copy Of Copy Of Copy Of International Blog

Tradestaff recommend using an immigration adviser (or someone exempt from the need to be licensed).

New Zealand immigration advice can only be provided by a licensed immigration adviser or exempt person.

This means that employers, recruiters, and HR advisers cannot provide New Zealand immigration advice unless they are licenced to do so. They can only provide very basic assistance, such as sharing Immigration New Zealand’s forms. New Zealand immigration advice includes advising a person on visa options or how best to fill out an application form.

Exempt people include New Zealand lawyers with a current practising certificate, Community Law Centres, Citizens Advice Bureau and MPs and their staff.

Tradestaff have a team of inhouse Licensed Immigration Advisers who can assist you with your visa application. Email to book a consultation.