- Competitive Rates & Weekly Pay
- Job Type
- 11 days ago
Tradestaff Rotorua require a boost to our Labour work force in The Rotorua area. You will not require experience but there will be opportunities for on site training.
Immediate starts may be available. A good variety of work and opportunities for on going assignments.
You will be working with established local companies, in a variety of positions and tasks, this is a great way to learn new skills and to get your feet in the door and earn some good money at the same time!
What's on Offer
- Great pay rates paid weekly, on time each week.
- Opportunity for short or long term work, we will open doors for you!
- Training & Development available for some assignments.
- Variety of tasks and projects. Decide what Career direction you want to take.
- Work for a company that cares about your career and health and safety
The roles on offer are within the Manufacturing, Construction & Civil Construction sector however we do have other roles such as pick packing, admin, stores assistant work available from time to time.
- Keen to learn while you earn.Show good initiative.
- Physically fit, Must be durable and keen to put in the hard yards.
- Good attitude and must be reliable as our clients depend on you.
- Reliable Transport and a Restricted license to get to job sites.
- Pass pre-employment drug and alcohol test may be required.
Interested? Apply Now as we are filing assignments fast! It only takes 2mins just click the Apply Now button and one of the team will be in touch ASAP!
Having trouble with your application? No Worries just give the team a call on 0508 404040 or 07 343 6316
We are interviewing under Covid Level 2. Pre booked your interview time now. Social distancing and Face masks will be Mandatory.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Tradestaff Industrial Employment solutions since 1996