- Competitive Market Rates
- Job Type
- Jack Stenhouse
- 23 days ago
Tradestaff Christchurch are seeking an experienced hammer-hand with a minimum 4 years’ experience and at least basic hand and power tools.
No two days are the same and our clients take pride in delivering top-notch service and quality to their customer base.
We need versatile and skilled hammer hands who can work from civil to residential work and are eager to take the next step in their career.
What we can offer -:
- Decent rates of pay
- Flexibility , Long and Short Term.
- PPE Provided
- Work for a company who cares about your health and safety
What we need from you -:
- A positive attitude and solid work ethic
- A couple of good trades references
- Evidence of your previous carpentry-related work
- The ability to complete a pre-employment drug/alcohol test
Apply ONLINE now, or call free on 0508 404040
to speak to our Christchurch team
We would love to hear from you.
Or email us on email@example.com
Alternatively, you can request a call back on our website www.tradestaff.co.nz
Tradestaff was established in 1996 and is one of New Zealand's largest and most trusted recruitment companies. Do not miss this opportunity to work for a company that cares and looks after you and all their staff! We have a wide range of roles on offer so get in touch today.