- Tauranga, Tauranga City, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- Weekly Pay, Great Rates!
- Job Type
- 26 days ago
Are you wanting a change? are you wanting to work on various sites around Tauranga and gain more experience.... Look no further!
As we are all aware, Construction is booming in Tauranga and we are in high demand for workers of all skill levels residential, commercial and civil. We are looking for people who have a construction and demolition background who would like to get more experience on different sites around Tauranga.
This is a permanent position with Tradestaff.
What We Can Offer You
• Permanent position
• Great rates $
• Weekly pay+Annual Leave+Holiday Pay+Kiwisaver
• Access to training to up skill yourself
• Diversity in your work, variety of projects
• PPE provided
What we need from you
• Have a good work ethic and great punctuality
• Previous experience in the construction industry preferred but not essential
• Asbestos remover experience with relevant qualifications a bonus
• Be able to show initiative and work well in a team
• Show Health and Safety knowledge
• Be able to produce work to a high standard
• Tools(preferred) and transport
Duties may include: Form work, framing, dry wall fixing, roofing, cladding, site tidying, assisting tradesmen just to name a few of the many things you’ll get to do on any given day.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply online today!
Apply ONLINE or free call 0508 404040 option 1 then 3 to speak to the Tradestaff Tauranga Team TODAY!
If you're interested in letting Tradestaff help you find your next role, get in touch today! We’ll get you working faster than any other recruitment agency.