Tradestaff is proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. We have an extensive branch network stretching from Queenstown to Auckland. While we are a nationwide company, we see ourselves as being local in every market; that’s what sets us aside from other temp agencies.
‘Cool and easy’ – at Tradestaff we are passionate about providing industrial employment solutions through consistent action in a positive, fun & innovative environment
- Passion – with passion anything is possible
- Professionalism, integrity & consistency – in everything we do
- People & processes – our people and our processes are the keys to our success
- Quality – think Tradestaff – think Quality
- A positive environment – we fuel a positive environment through fun, innovation, teamwork & education
- Action – we say it, we do it
- Tradestaff is wholly a New Zealand owned company which was founded in 1996.
- We are New Zealand’s leading supplier of temporary and permanent workers to the trade sector.
- Tradestaff offers a total package of management, staff and recruitment services.
- Tradestaff have branches through out the country placed in Albany, West Auckland, Mt Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Hawkes Bay, New Plymouth, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Queenstown.
- Tradestaff has experienced exceptional and steady growth over the last 16 years. Tradestaff was ranked 8th in Deloittes Fast 50 survey of New Zealand’s fastest growing companies in 2001.
- In March 2013, Tradestaff successfully achieved Tertiary Level accreditation in the ACC Partnership Programme.
- Over 5000 New Zealand businesses have used Tradestaff services.
- Over 25,000 New Zealanders have worked for Tradestaff in a variety of roles.